An exiled celt writes from Bangladesh

Just so we know it's not just Timothy who is paranoid...these quotes are from Cricinfo.com and relate to England's win over Bangladesh (BD) this morning. Must be an ex-pat celt, I reckons.

Its not BD at fault here that they are losing, any team can be dishearted and perform even worse then them. But I give full credit to my BD team for their courage and fight back. Eng should have been all out for less than 300, but its not our fault at all because the two umpires were wearing the England shirt underneath their white coat!!!! By the way, to all the Eng fans who are talking nonsense in this forum, please go else where. We are not push overs and we do not tolerate racism either. Even if you guys win, you'l all know that it wasn't a fair win and for that reason you all should be ashamed. BD won this match and we all know that.

and a textbook reply...

English fans were once called "whinging poms" (by the former worlds best) but it seems we have been replaced by Bangladesh as the whingers. If you play cricket you have to take the rough with the smooth. Every country has it's fair share of poor umpiring both for and against it and these things even out over time. The big lesson for Bangladesh- if they want to compete on all surfaces and in all conditions is mental toughness. This is what made the aussies great in the 80's and is a requirement for any great side. This was a good series for both sides, lets move on to the summer and see how the boys from Bangladesh fair on fast, green tracks where seam dominates.

You can tell how heartbroken I am at the defeat to Dundee Utd by the fact that I'm reading the cricket scores...