Just signed up for the site tonight so I thought I'd say hello. I've been a Copland road man for 25 years + now and counting during which we've seen more ups than downs thankfully. Here's to another 25 years of the same and some decent chat on here :)

Reading tonight that the sale could go through. I really hope it does because after ten years of watching the decline under Murray we need a new direction really badly and this seems the only route available to break the link with MIH & the bank.

Also noting with interest the appointment of Craig Thomson for the game on Sunday. Ain't it interesting how the press choose which stories are controversial? If C*ltic had a ref who had a comparable recent history with them (fat chance eh?) and he was appointed to Sundays game we would be hearing about nothing else all the way to the weekend. Instead we'll be faced with the "best man for the job" crap from the usual bias suspects.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I think at the moment all we can do is keep our fingers crossed that Whyte is a good thing for the club.

Fingers crossed on the Thomson subject too. We just need to hope he has a good game on Sunday.

Guest Dutchy

Welcome to the site GingerGer. Let's hope we're not waiting anothe 25 years before the takeover is completed, although it sometimes feels that way.

Thomson will surely be under presure to have a fair game and there will be much attention on his every decision on Sunday.

Welcome mate, I hope you enjoy our site. This is definitely going to be a very exciting few days up to Sunday evening. A new owner and two wins will certainly make it a very happy Easter. As for Thomson we will just have to hope he plays above himself and puts on a good performance for both teams. I do agree though if it was Brines then the papers would be full of protesting tims.