We're 850 grand better off after Adam signs for Liverpool

When does the dough actually get paid to us?

Very good question actually. If Liverpool pay the full amount rather than splitting it into 2 or 3 installments, I'd expect that the full amount of money for the transfer will be paid to Blackpool, so it's probably going to be down to Blackpool to either pay us quickly or let our money collect some interest in their bank account. The guys at Blackpool have made a lot of money off this Adam deal, so I think they owe it to us to pay us our cut as quickly as possible, but the Blackpool owners are a bit shady, so we might have to wait for it or send down some heavies to collect.

Guest Dutchy

I'm not so sure it actually matters when you get the cash, it's enough to know it's on your account,is it not?

We can then return the favour to any club we may do business with. Is that not the case???

I'm not so sure it actually matters when you get the cash, it's enough to know it's on your account,is it not?

We can then return the favour to any club we may do business with. Is that not the case???

I'm really not sure mate. I'd imagine it will give our transfer budget a wee boost though, so hopefully we've got a bit more than �£5m to spend. So far we've spent �£500,000

We can budget for the cash, just don't go over the figure we received.

That's what I'd have thought as well. I'm watching with interest to see what we end up spending before the CL qualifiers.

In todays over inflated market �£850,000 is peanuts....if we want a CL place then we need to spend in the region of �£4m - �£5m on just one player.

I think we need about 3 or 4 players with that price tag and we dont have that to spend so.....CL qualification is IMO a no go.

Europa League, well thats different.

We have a chance, it is an easier route for Champions than Non-Champions. Genk from the unseeded teams would slightly worry me maybe Malm�¶. Champions playoff will be tougher but we need to improve. Hopefully we get a good result against Leverkusen and all will be well again.