With several weeks still to go until the transfer window slam's shut , we seem to be getting ever more desperate to sign a player , any player will do or so it seems , at least here in internet land .

The reality is that we have been slaves to the mismanagement of Murrayand the previous board/bank and are paying the price short term , the fact that the spine of the team has been signed up long term seem's to have been totally missed by all ,these players would and should have been long gone if it wasn't for Mr Whyte's takeover.

We are actively seeking new players , the fact that we are not just paying what the selling club wants seems again to byepass most in internet land , does anyone really think that our new manager wants to fail , or that we as it stand are not good enough with the present first team at our disposal to beat Malmo .

I am not for a second saying that we are good enough to go through the season ahead with the squad as it stands , but the internet and forums other than this , also twitter ,are fast becoming no go areas such is the despair that seems to engulf us with every passing hour that CC or A N Other hasn't signed .

Lets all just chill out and await the next few weeks and see what transpires if players are not brought in by then , then I will be the first to start PANICING but until then lets look forward and not back tothe bad old days when we accepted every and any rubbish bid for what ever player another team wanted .

We are after all ............:spl::spl: , and dont anyone forget it :flash:

Guest Dutchy

I'm not exactly sure, but I heard on the radio that we must sign any players by the day of the qualifier if they are allowed to play in europe. Obviously, the domestic window is open until the end of August, but I think the fevered attempt to sign now is because of European rules???

I'm not exactly sure, but I heard on the radio that we must sign any players by the day of the qualifier if they are allowed to play in europe. Obviously, the domestic window is open until the end of August, but I think the fevered attempt to sign now is because of European rules???

Only for the qualifiers mate , then the date is the 1st or 2nd of September

Guest Dutchy
Only for the qualifiers mate , then the date is the 1st or 2nd of September

That's what I wasn't sure about, but had a vagueness in my head.

Nothing new there then?

I thought tomorrow night was our deadline for bringing in players for the qualifiers?
#

sorry I didn't read the original reply properly , yes tomorrow night is the deadline for the qualifiers then it's sept

Well, it's certainly looking as though we'll be trying to get through the qualifiers with the squad we have at the moment and that means Davie Weir playing which I'm not overly amused about, but we'll just have to hope for the best.