2 points...

1: Latest is some timmy legend is making excuses for Lennon's failures by saying he's being undermined by the Celtic board - isn't being given enough cash. Quite funny given Ally had the same problem with almost no money...

2: I heard some crazy rumour that Larsson recommended Bangura from AIK and Celtic signed the wrong one. Apparently there were 2 - Teteh and Mohamed - Teteh had 15 goals in 17 appearances, Mohamed only 13 in 32. For some reason it's being said the mediocre one they signed is indeed the one Larsson recommended. So quite why he recommended a mediocre player is beyond me.

/end.

Guest Dutchy

The title of your thread is wrong!

It should be septic shite, because I smell it thick in the air.

I think it's having the same effect as laughing gas though?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ............ stop for breath..... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Guest Dutchy

Ah! The magnificent 7, he thinks he's Yul Bryner, notice how he had his hair cropped back to the wood in his later porkheid days, ha ha ha ha ha.

Anyway, Ally will have good reason fro revenge on the turnip because of Malmo, and Bryner will know more about West(life)world at the end of it. I just can't get enough lol.