For a few years now, I have started to become increasingly bored watching CL games. I have no interest, especially past the group stages when some underdogs are knocked out.

I would really like to see the format change, possibly in the group stages to freshen it up.

Thoughts anyone?

It's all in the name for me; the Champions League should just be the Champions of every league signed up with UEFA and it should be a proper league played over the season. Obviously there's too many european leagues for it to be just one league, but if it was split into say 3 or 4 leagues with the top X number of teams going through to a knockout stage, that to me would make a lot more sense. This whole thing with the supposed best leagues getting 4 auto CL places is a total farce. It's a money making racket that's keeping some of these teams on top and it's basically unfair as a Champions League as well as benefitting these top teams at domestic level, so also giving them an unfair advantage in their own league.