A blast from the past.

I use this site "sportinglife.com" to get score updates and up-to-date-news...I found this on it?

It shouldn't really be there, most 'Gers fans will remember it though. Thought I should post it on here, to bring a smile to your face.

AMORUSO HITS BACK AT GRADY

Rangers defender Lorenzo Amoruso has launched a stinging attack on James Grady after the 2-1 win at Livingston - insisting the Ayr striker is a "crazy Celtic fan".

The Italian was called before a Scottish Football Association disciplinary panel next month after a review panel had studied video evidence of an allegation he spat at Grady.

But Amoruso, who scored the opening goal at the City Stadium today, again hit back at his accuser.

Amoruso told BBC Scotland: "This guy is crazy - I don't know what he is talking about.

"I have seen the video again and everybody could see I was clearing my nose and I spat. But I did not spit at him.

"This guy was clever enough to that in the press and I have been judged already by some people without even being tried.

"That is absolutely ridiculous because, right from the beginning, he tried to do crazy things on the pitch - talking rubbish against myself.

"Everybody knows this guy is a Celtic fan - a crazy Celtic fan.

"I have never had this problem in my life and I'm not going to start with him."

http://freeserve.sportinglife.com/football/league/sdiv1/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/03/03/02/SOCCER_Livingston_Quotes.html