Tickitus v The Blue Knights

This is my own view obviously. I want to highlight the fact i'm not a businessman which is important to know. But i have lived and worked in South east Asia for 20 years so i know more than the ave Bear does about the way things work out here.

To start off i think the work Paul Murray has done these last few days is great, he can obviously broker a deal. But i still think he's untrustworthy due to him telling the media he thinks the other bidders will "go down the liquidation road" Then our Frankie scuppered that late last night.

Also the financial expert David Hillier informed us that a much better deal can be done and it's not as good as people are going to think.

Now to my view on the Singapore bid and the way they work out here.

A mistake people make is they throw everyone east of Norwich into the same pot "The Far East" To start with Singapore is NOT in the "Far East" it's in South east Asia. there's a difference.

I think it's well known how strict a country Singapore is. You break the law there and you're in serious shit. This is why the bid can be taken seriously. there's also a huge thing out here that all SEA countries share. it's called "Face", kind of like our ego. the one thing they hate the most out here is loosing face. That is another reason why this bid is serious, as mixed in with them being from Singapore it makes for a very credible deal IMO.

Next. Tickitus. I don't think Frankie was asked about them and the Singapore guys last night, hopefully he can address that today. Now, SEA people are up there with the friendliest people you'll ever meet. they're kind, happy and will bend over backwards to help you, hence why i've made this area home for the last 6/7 years.

BUT!

They're ruthless if you cross them or when it comes to business. As i said i'm not a businessman but i know a lot of friends that are out here and i've heard first hand accounts how harsh they can be to deal with. What i'm getting at is i feel they will not hesitate to rip up the tickitus agreement and say,"see you in court" The way Frankie was talking last night, with the fact they have funds in place, i'm hoping that means they are prepared to take tickitus on in the courts if need be?

I could hark on but i'm boring you already.

Just my two bobs