new chapter starts tomorrow

Guest thebear0806

Guest thebear0806

We now know where we begin our recovery ,and its best for us if its the third division .we must learn from our earlier mistakes . The fans groups must unite in one voice with a strong presence on any board . For people who cannot afford a season ticket surely some form of monthly donation to be a member of say a rangers family group ten pounds a month which would go to a transfer fund similar to the way Barcelona do it . We are now a long term project which has given us three years to rise to the spl ,which gives us time to concentrate on youth with a smattering of good experienced pros nd in three years we won't have to go into debt to give us the team to sit at the top of Scottish football once again .I for one will be renewing my season ticket and happily sit and watch us in the rise through the divisions .we must learn and if we do it right will ensure these creatures who have tried and failed I may add to destroy us will never be in a position to hurt us again . We also must make it known that we don't forget and when we do sit at the top table again we will not finance other clubs by visiting there grounds all future rangers clubs must get used to a fans ban at away grounds .

I agree with lots of your post, mate, but not all of it.

It's certainly a fresh start, and with that comes the chance for us fans to start anew just as much as the club. What point singing songs about celtc now, since we operate in a different (and, may I say, cleaner world) than them? What point concerning ourselves with them at all, at least for the foreseeable?

It's something of a dream come true for me; I get to enjoy my football without having 'them' coming anywhere near it. It's certainly not how I would have wanted it to come about, mind you!

Board representation is a pipe dream and will always remain so in UK football. It's just not going to happen, at least in any sort of a significant way. You can certainly become a socio and contribute, but if you expect anything more than a token gesture of thanks you'll be disappointed.

And I can't make up my mind about revenge. Nah, I'm with you, sod maturity and lets hurt these swine.

We can blame the mhanky all we like, but the whole of scottish fitbaw has a point here.

Those that were in charge of our club put us in the sh*t. They cared nothing for us.

WE are the people. WE are Rangers.

Something special will come out of this. WE are the future. The mhanks are our past.

Like the idea, but who's waiting for us? They'll never go away, it'll all kick off again with even more hatred when it happens.

ok, you caught me trying to be possitive.

But we have 3 years to turn the focus from all the crap, to pure football now.

Most mhanks I know are dreading us not being there. Good mates of mine are going to be missing us, just as I will be them.

From my lowly position it seems that they will miss us, but on the laptop's they want blood.

WE have what we want, a clean slate. They have what they. want.....justice, & thats fair enough.

We have what we want....a clean slate.

Now, how do we make sure that this doesn't happen again?

And I can't make up my mind about revenge. Nah, I'm with you, sod maturity and lets hurt these swine.

The thing is, I don't think we want to throw away the opportunity to be even better than we were before.

This is a tremendous opportunity for us to lead Scottish football into a renaissance - we want to lead by example and leave the revenge for the players on the field to achieve with our support. (Which is, of course, the greatest in the world and deserves to behave as such).

How better to show our superiority over these clubs than by forgiving and forgetting?

On a personal matter, I'm away for a week on a narrowboat with the wife and kids. No computer!

It's only a week - what can happen in a week?