A NUMBER of ticketing queries have been received over recent days through our social media channels and ticket sales channels.

Below are some of the questions supporters have been asking.

If you have a question or a query which has not been addressed below either email webmail@rangers.co.uk, go to the Rangers facebook page or tweet us.

Iâ??m not a renewing season ticket holder, when I can I buy a season ticket?

Season tickets go on public sale from 14 August.

Is tonightâ??s game included in my season ticket if Iâ??ve renewed?

League Cup games are not included in the season ticket unless you have a season ticket in Bar 72 or MLF. If you have signed up to the continuous credit card scheme for all non-season ticket home games the League Cup game against East Fife WILL NOT be included as the deadline for renewals had not passed when this game went on sale.

I have renewed my Bar72 season ticket. Do I have to buy for East Fife?

NO, your season ticket includes all games played at home.

Can I pay at the gate in all stands tonight?

Copland Front will initially be the only area where you can pay at the gate. If this area reaches capacity, the Broomloan Front will open for pay at the gate.

How can I pay for my ticket at the gate tonight?

You can go to the Ticket Centre and pay by credit card/debit card or cheque or pay at the gate â?? cash only. Adults £15, Concessions £10 and Juveniles £5.

Are seats allocated if I buy on the gate tomorrow?

Yes you will be given a ticket for a specific seat number.

I ordered my ticket at the weekend, will my ticket be posted to me?

If you ordered on Saturday or Sunday you will have to uplift your ticket today â?? please arrive at least two hours before kick-off and ideally earlier in the day to avoid queues.

Do I need to bring the card I bought my tickets with to uplift them?

Yes - in the event there are any issues with your order, you will be asked to produce the card you used when placing the order.

Iâ??m trying to buy tickets for tonight online but I canâ??t, why not?

Due to the huge demand we cannot accept any more uplifts for tickets for tonight and the postal deadline has passed. However you can purchase from the ticket centre all day today and up until kick off or pay at the gate at the Copland stand.

Iâ??m uplifting my tickets tonight, do I do that from the Ticket Centre?

All uplifts will be from the Copland ticket outlet behind the Copland stand â?? please come as early as possible to avoid any potential queues.

When is the ticket centre open until tonight?

The ticket centre will stay open during the game until 10pm.

I want to hand in my renewal form tomorrow, do I have to wait in the queue?

The ticket centre will have uniformed stewards available tomorrow who will take your completed renewal form. Unfortunately these stewards will not be able to accept cash payments.

Iâ??ve ticked the box on my renewal form for all home non ST matches, do I still need to buy a ticket for tonight?

Yes. Due to the short timescales involved in the renewal process we were unable to guarantee that all season tickets would be processed by the night of the game therefore we specified on the form that the East Fife game would not be included in the ccm scheme.

When can I buy a ticket for the East Stirlingshire game?

Match tickets for Rangers v East Stirlingshire will be available from Tuesday 14 August. Prices have still to be confirmed for league match tickets.

http://rangers.co.uk/index.php/news/club-news/item/1664-ticketing-qa

Where do I go tonight to:

Renew my season ticket?

To purchase a match ticket with a season holder discount?

To purchase a match ticket Pay at the Gate?

To purchase a match ticket somewhere else in the stadium?

If I have a smartcard enquiry?

If I am uplifting a ticket I have already purchased?

Please read the information and check the map below:

Ticket Centre (Purple Pin) – Season ticket renewals, season ticket holders wishing to buy a discounted ticket for tonight’s game or non season ticket holders wishing to purchase a ticket which is not in the Copland or Broomloan front.

Broomloan Unit outside the Ticket Centre (Yellow Pin) – Smartcard Enquiries

Copland Unit at the back of the Copland Stand (Blue Pin) – To uplift tickets pre-ordered at the weekend via hotline and on-line.

Pay At The Gate (Red Pin) – All turnstiles at the Copland stand will be open for pay at the gate for the Copland front. Once these seats fill up we will open the Broomloan Front. Stewards will direct fans accordingly.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/index.php/news/club-news/item/1664-ticketing-qa