The mooted IPO and how is it executed.

I know there are a few financial guys who post here, can they say how this IPO would be able to be put on offer while the administrators are still not released from liability by the court are under investigation by the IPA and the liquidators have only been put in to begin their investigation.

Can the IPO proceed would it be lawful, what would happen if the IPA and the liquidators said the administrators had acted illegally or outwith their powers, or sold assets at a false price.

If the IPO goes ahead and the worst case scenario occurs that the administration was quashed and had to start again, what would happen to punters money who had bought into the IPO, would they be insured or indemnified against loss ?

I know there are a few financial guys who post here, can they say how this IPO would be able to be put on offer while the administrators are still not released from liability by the court are under investigation by the IPA and the liquidators have only been put in to begin their investigation.

Can the IPO proceed would it be lawful, what would happen if the IPA and the liquidators said the administrators had acted illegally or outwith their powers, or sold assets at a false price.

That's an issue for the administrators and not us.

If the IPO goes ahead and the worst case scenario occurs that the administration was quashed and had to start again, what would happen to punters money who had bought into the IPO, would they be insured or indemnified against loss ?

There are no grounds for this and it won't happen.

That would be an issue with the number of season ticket holders anyway surely? Far as i'm aware there's no way the football club continues if this was to happen.

Was wondering exactly what this article infers, they seem to think there may be questions that need answering.

http://bit.ly/TVYOY4

There do appear to be questions that need answered by D&P but that's for them to deal with as I've said above. It won't affect us. A conflict of interest would not invalidate the transfer of the club and no judge is going to reverse anything. If anyone else (eg TBK) had an issue then they should ahve raised it at the time. All anyone can now do is claim from D&P for financial loss.

There do appear to be questions that need answered by D&P but that's for them to deal with as I've said above. It won't affect us. A conflict of interest would not invalidate the transfer of the club and no judge is going to reverse anything. If anyone else (eg TBK) had an issue then they should ahve raised it at the time. All anyone can now do is claim from D&P for financial loss.

Do you know what the powers of the liquidators extend to, I have heard many times that if they decide the assets have been undersold they can reverse the sale and use any proceeds they accrued for creditors, would this sort of power be in their remit.

Do you know what the powers of the liquidators extend to, I have heard many times that if they decide the assets have been undersold they can reverse the sale and use any proceeds they accrued for creditors, would this sort of power be in their remit.

Who are all the people that wanted to pay more for the club? There weren't any. The administrators have an obligation to try and sell the business as a going concern, which they did. The liquidators are not going to reverse the sale of it. There is no reason to do so.

I know it's a bit of a cliche amongst us but I think you're letting enemy propaganda give you a bit too much fear on this. Yes in theory it is possible but it's highly unlikely as bluedell says.

I know it's a bit of a cliche amongst us but I think you're letting enemy propaganda give you a bit too much fear on this. Yes in theory it is possible but it's highly unlikely as bluedell says.

One of Hectors own and one of our own both the same has said to several of us, that the liquidators will be looking at specific areas one being this much publicised water tight contract that D + P entered into with Green to the apparent denial of any other party, also the destination of the unauthorised removal of over £2 million from the accounts by D + P and where those funds were returned from when the matter was rectified.

The fact that Hodge has not released D + P from liability is concerning if not exactly worrying, always better to stick to what we know rather than what the mhanks wish for.

I only hope that the removed and returned funds have not been on a carousel via Green or his people.

One of Hectors own and one of our own both the same has said to several of us, that the liquidators will be looking at specific areas one being this much publicised water tight contract that D + P entered into with Green to the apparent denial of any other party, also the destination of the unauthorised removal of over £2 million from the accounts by D + P and where those funds were returned from when the matter was rectified.

The fact that Hodge has not released D + P from liability is concerning if not exactly worrying, always better to stick to what we know rather than what the mhanks wish for.

I only hope that the removed and returned funds have not been on a carousel via Green or his people.

HMRC also said the liquidation process was to look at individuals and let Rangers make a fresh start. So Duff and Phelps may get in trouble but there's no need at all for that to damage us.