Annan game rearranged

RANGERSâ?? home fixture against Annan at the start of next month has been moved due to the clubâ??s continued participation in the Scottish Cup.

Beating Alloa 7-0 in the third round at the weekend means Ally McCoistâ??s men will now face Third Division rivals Elgin City at the next stage on Sunday, December 2 at 1.15pm.

As such, the league tie with the Galabankies which was scheduled to take place the day before has had to be moved.

It will now take place instead six days before Christmas on Wednesday, December 19 at 7.45pm.

You can get more information about tickets for Rangers games as it become available by clicking HERE and going HERE to purchase them online.

Alternatively, you can visit the Rangers Ticket Centre or call the hotline on 0871 702 1972 to ensure you don't miss any of the action.

Bear in mind tickets for this weekendâ??s home meeting with Peterhead are selling very quickly and you should buy them now while they remain available.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2599-new-annan-date-set

i already have my ticket for this match, unfortunately i cannot go on the new date as i am travelling over from Northern Ireland, can i use my ticket for the Elgin match or can i get a refund ? cheers

I rang them there mate, they were going to give me a refund no worries if i wanted but i asked could i change to the Elgin game on the Sunday and they are doing it no worries ! cheers for the help