When was the last time you wanted to win a game as much...

We all want us to win every game, but next weeks game against Dundee Utd is the most Ive wanted to win a game for god knows how long. Obviously when OF games come around the desire to win is increased and always in the past fixtures against Aberdeen always raise a need when living there.

But next weeks game against the most vocal team to kick us when down has something special about it and despite not wanting any Rangers fans there to give them a penny I cant remember wanting to win a game so much as this. All things aside about how bad McCoist is as a coach, the players should have an extra 20% in them for this game.

Whoever is doing the match preview for this one needs to get it up early.

Edited by Gribz

I'm trying not to get too physced for this game because I think we are on to a hammering, hope I'm wrong.

Mate Im 7000 miles away and cant wait for it. My problem is seeing it, Im moving this week and due to be all good by next friday night, but we dont get cup games on TV so Im going to have to locate some dodgy middle eastern feed to see it (unless some kind person does the necessary).

We cant be on to a hammering....thats just not in the conscious mind at all

Edited by Gribz

Mate Im 7000 miles away and cant wait for it. My problem is seeing it, Im moving this week and sue to be all good by next friday night, but we dont get cup games on TV so Im going to have to find a computer bozo to hack into some dodgy middle eastern satelite to see it (unless some kind person does the necessary).

We cant be on to a hammering....thats just not in the conscious mind at all

Don't get me wrong mate by Saturday morning the heart will win out and it will be business as usual. :)

I'm not too bothered about beating DU.

At least if we get beaten, we defo will not face Celtic this season, which is the main thing, because, if we were to draw them at Parkhead, it would probably be a ghpaefest.