f690acfc4b6d6833ddc60956175f9044_S.jpg

RANGERS face*Linfield*at Ibrox*next*Wednesday, 10 April, with kick-off at 7.15pm.

The IFA Premiership champions hosted Ally McCoistâ??s first-team squad in Belfast last May and 7,000 supporters turned out at Windsor Park to witness a 2-0 victory for the Light Blues.

Now, David Jeffreyâ??s side head to Glasgow for the first time to face the Light Blues on home soil and another fantastic*crowd is expected.

The Light Blues have a fine record in recent fixtures against Linfield, with a 2-0 victory in 2002 kicking off a comprehensive run of wins. A 3-0 victory was achieved in 2003 and was followed by consecutive 2-0 wins in 2005 and 2006.

Rangers won 4-1 in Belfast in July 2011 and Barrie McKay was on target in a 2-0 Rangers win last May in the match that helped raise money for the club during administration.

Tickets are on sale now priced at*£15 for adults, £10 for concessions and just £5 for kids.*

Click here to buy online, call 0871 702 1972 or visit Rangers Ticket Centre.

Fans travelling from Northern Ireland can purchases packages through Stenaline*by clicking here.

Rangers Chief Executive Charles Green said: â??I know Rangers have enjoyed a strong relationship with Linfield and they deserve great credit for helping this club out during the difficult days of administration last year.

â??Many fans from Northern Ireland take the time and effort to visit Ibrox Stadium every time we have a game and we are delighted to host Linfield as a thank you for the kindness they showed us last May.

â??I am sure our supporters will turn out in force at Ibrox yet again and I look forward to meeting Linfieldâ??s directors, management team and players in Glasgow.â?

Rangers Manager McCoist added: â??Linfield offered the hand of friendship to Rangers last May and we are delighted to thank them for their support by announcing this game at Ibrox.

â??The club has a strong following from Northern Ireland and our supporters turned out in huge numbers to back us at Windsor Park last year in a match that really helped us out in difficult times.

â??I look forward to meeting David Jeffrey and his squad at Ibrox and once again I would like to thank Linfield for the support they gave us last season. I have no doubt the fans will pack Ibrox yet again to see both teams in action.â?

Linfield Chairman Jim Kerr said: â??Linfield has enjoyed a longstanding relationship with Rangers Football Club and we are thrilled to be playing them at Ibrox.

â??We were delighted to assist Rangers with a match at Windsor Park last May and we are all looking forward to making the trip to Glasgow.

"I am sure both sets of supporters will enjoy the fixture and there will be a huge crowd at Ibrox once again.�

CLUBNEWS.jpg

Read more on the official site...