Rangers Press Conference

Kenny McDowall is in to talk to the press this morning, commenting that the team have done really well to win the league at this stage.

KMcD - We know how hard it is to win a title and the guys have done fantastically well to win #SFL3.

KMcD - We have a game at home against Clyde and with a few injuries it'll hopefully be a chance for us to keep blooding our youngsters.

KMcD - We believe that we have completed the first stage of our climb back to the top of the country. That's the most important thing.

KMcD - We've got ten players out injured at the moment. Sinammon, Gasparotto & Stoney have all joined the first team squad to cover.

KMcD - We've never really had much of a run with the same team this season. However, boys have came in and taken their opportunity well.

Captain Lee McCulloch @jiggymacc6 now in to talk to the press, commenting that the team are going to enjoy tomorrow's match with the pressure off.

LMcC - If we can win then we can perhaps increase the lead at the top of the #SFL3 & for me that's reason to give yourself a pat on the back

LMcC - We knew we weren't going to win games 4/5:0, but we'd have perhaps liked to have played a little better in some of the games.

LMcC on which position he'll play tomorrow - I'll play anywhere; happily play at the back or up front.

LMcC - It'll be a hard game tomorrow; they have some good players & they'll great at the back. I hope the fans come & we can put on a show.