Season Tickets

Guest DavieBlue

Guest DavieBlue

As itâ??s that time of year I've been reading all the speculation about season tickets. Apparently, as a Rangers supporter my decision to renew will be influenced by the Boardroom disruption, or I'm waiting to see if the SFA are going to issue further sanctions? They keep telling me that Iâ??ll decide when I see what league weâ??re in next season.

I'm getting fed up reading Journalists speaking on my behalf.

So just to let anyone thatâ??s interested know!!! I donâ??t care about any of the above. Iâ??ll be renewing my season ticket and it will be an honour and pleasure to do so. My family all feel the same.

Ally says heâ??s nervous about asking us to renew again. He needn't be because I know there are thousands feel the same as us.

Get the renewals out! Iâ??ll be at Ibrox next season â?? hope to see you all thereâ?¦ :yesrfc: