SOS - Thanks from Craig

Copied from FF.

I am always amazed at fans who are so supportive of me and SoS, It takes my breath away as I dont consider myself any different from thousands of bears who feel the same as me, for some reason our wee facebook page has grown arms and legs in 6 months and many have the same thoughts and opinions as us.

I never thought for 1 minute that so much could have been achieved in our time but none of it could have been achieved without the help of hundreds of bears. I feel uncomfortable with the current situation and fans willing to put their own money on the table for my benefit. I really dont know what to say as no words can describe how proud i feel that so many bears are willing to stand beside me and support me during the last few days.

I cant thank you all enough for the words of encouragement I have received recently and it does feel as if you are talking about someone else as I honestly feel like this is not me who has done these things that you all talk of but Im watching over the shoulder of this other guy,

The whole thing has snowballed over time and most things we have done have been reactive and we never thought our efforts would have been as great over the last few months. If others had not joined us and helped along the way then no one would have known who sons of struth were.

I am no superfan Im just a bear that found a voice and to my amazement so many liked what they heard and joined us,

Thank you again for your support and encouragement

Craig