kNickers Off and Ready for When I Come Home!

THE MAN THE BHEASTS CAN'T TAME

N.O.R.W.I.C.H

A saucy acronym that lovers write on valentines day just like S.W.A.L.K

But it could also be used to describe the special relationship between Celtic and Norwich.

I was watching the transfer deadline day or as its known in Scotland these days as MONDAY.

Whilst I was childishly tittering at what appeared to be a purple marital aid being thrust into the face of a Sky sports presenter outside Everton’s Training complex. My mind was cast back to transfer deadline day a couple of years back.

That night I sat down to watch that Excellent Transfer deadline day hosted by the equally excellent Sky sports Jim White, as a neutral spectator.

Since my club couldn’t buy any players because of an illegal transfer embargo as ruled by a real law court, the court of sessions.

A sanction, the club were blackmailed in accepting so that they could be allowed to play football in the bottom rung of the Scottish football establishment.

T’was a bit of a damp squib. With only David Beckham’s move to PSG and Peter Odemwingie’s chaotic embarrassing saga grabbing the headlines.

But there was one that grabbed my attention. As I have said before that pantomime season is all but over but there was still one set to unfold.

Gary Hooper attempted “transfer” from Celtic and Norwich City.

More: http://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/knickers-of-and-ready-for-when-i-come-home/