RANGERS currently have a number of Academy players out on loan with Andy Murdoch and Robbie Crawford also joining them on transfer window deadline day.

Murdoch joined Cowdenbeath in League 1 and despite scoring on his debut, the Blue Brazil succumbed to Airdroeonians in a dramatic match that ended 3-2. David Cox's opener was cancelled out by Robbie Buchanan's penalty and Murdoch gave the Blue Brazil the lead but George Hunter and Liam Watt won it for the Diamonds.

Crawford joined fellow Championship side Alloa Athletic and he played his first match at the weekend. The Wasps moved off the bottom of the table with a 2-0 win at Dumbarton thanks to second-half goals from Graeme Holmes and Eddie Ferns.

Darren Ramsay is currently on loan at Arbroath and the Lichties suffered defeat to a solitary goal from the Bully Wee at Gayfield. The only goal came 9 minutes into the first half when Chris Smith rose unchallenged to header in a Chris Mitchell corner.

Defender Luca Gasparotto wasn't in action for loan club Greenock Morton this weekend as he has been on duty with the Canadian national side.

The Maple Leafs came out on top against, Belize with a 3:0 win thanks to man-of-the-match Tosaint Ricketts scoring two of his team's three goals.

Gasparotto wasn't in the match line up for their win over Belize, but he's delighted to be part of the international set up. He said: “It’s a privilege to involved with the national team like I’ve been able to at the under-17 and under-20 levels.

"Coming in with these experienced professionals, you just learn every day, on the field, off the field. I’m looking to go into these camps, learn as much as I can and help my game going forward.”

Ryan Sinnamon is currently out on loan at Championship side Falkirk, however their scheduled match against Hibernian was postponed due to international call ups for the Hibees.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/academy-news/item/10051-loan-watch