I am in the process of looking in to starting a supporters club on the Isle of Arran. The Island had a club from the 70s- early 90s. It was unfortunately abandoned for one reason or another.

There is quite a few of us from the island have season tickets including my wife and I but recently we have been meeting up with other supporters from the island and all travelling together by train and car etc.

There has also been a lot of other older supporters starting to go back to the games.Every week someone new appears.

I have been speaking to guys who previously went on the supporters bus years ago and they all seem to be up for it. A lot of people stopped going when the club was abandoned.

I reckon if I can get 30 supporters a week it would make our return journey back to the boat £6.00 return compared to £12.00 using the train and subway.

I would just like to know how I would go about starting a supporters club? How an allocation of tickets for non season ticket holders work? And how I would register ?

I am looking into prices for buses at the moment to get an idea also I was thinking about putting an ad in our local paper to see what interest I get.

Is this the proper way to go about it.

Anyones help would be much appreciated. I tried contacting Rangers through the website to talk to J Hannah but I've not heard anything back yet.

Jim Hannah is your man, he can be contacted on his Facebook page, or contact him direct at Ibrox.

Thanks mate. I did try him but I know it will be a busy time at the moment with ST renewals. I might try again next week.