Trust Announce Board Member Departure

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=131&Itemid=1

The RST today announces that Jim Templeton has left the Board of the RST after a short spell.

It soon became clear that Jim's personal ambitions did not tally in with the long term goals of the RST. Jim's resignation has been verbally accepted by RST Chairman Malcolm McNiven and will be formally completed by post imminently. We wish Jim well in his future endeavours.

The RST will continue to represent its members as the only democratic, elected voice of the Rangers support.

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=131&Itemid=1

The RST today announces that Jim Templeton has left the Board of the RST after a short spell.

It soon became clear that Jim's personal ambitions did not tally in with the long term goals of the RST. Jim's resignation has been verbally accepted by RST Chairman Malcolm McNiven and will be formally completed by post imminently. We wish Jim well in his future endeavours.

The RST will continue to represent its members as the only democratic, elected voice of the Rangers support.

The part in red is a bit vague mate.

Whilst we're talking of the trust, got my share certificate etc posted but the address is slightly wrong. Wrong house number, can you sort that for me or do I need to contact Joanne? (This probably could have been a pm but being lazy :o )