Hearts v Kilmarnock-----------15:00

Inverness CT v Gretna---------15:00

Rangers v Dundee United-------15:00

St Mirren v Hibernian-----------15:00

Sunday, 6 January 2008

Motherwell v Celtic--------POSTPONED

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Falkirk v Aberdeen

Two teams showing really good form over the last few weeks. Aberdeen won at home to an in form Inverness Caley, and Falkirk went to Rugby park to take the spoils against Kilmarnock in a 0-1 win. Aberdeen are one point in front of Falkirk but both have the exact same goal difference of -1. Falkirk have scored six goals more than Aberdeen so if you take the 7-2 defeat by Rangers into account then Falkirk do actually have a better record. I fancy a draw for this one.

Draw.

Hearts v Kilmarnock

Hearts are so unpredictable that this game can go any way. Both lost last time out with Hearts being reduced to eight men. They miss the three players sent off on Saturday but nobody really knows if that is good or bad,considering Romanov picks the team.

I think Hearts will win this one if they can finish with eleven players.

Hearts win

Inverness CT v Gretna

Gretna have made a big improvement over the last few weeks only losing to Celtic and completing a double win against Dundee Utd. Inverness were stopped in their tracks against Aberdeen at Pittodrie but up until then had taken some super scalps including that of Celtic.

Inverness at home. Far travel for Gretna, Must be a Caley win.

Inverness win

Rangers v Dundee United

Never an easy game for us and they beat us 2-1 in Dundee. The last time they came to Ibrox they played super negative and we whipped them 5-0.We will be hoping for more of that.I will settle for less and go for a 2-0 Rangers win.

Rangers win.

St Mirren v Hibernian

Another game that could go any way. Hibs have been rank rotten of late and only had two draws in December against Celtic and Falkirk while losing to Aberdeen, Inverness and Rangers. St Mirren have been slowly catching Hearts but bottom placed Gretna have been creeping nearer to St Mirren making the fight for relegation a bit more interesting.

I will stick my neck out here and go for a St Mirren win.

St Mirrren win.

Sunday, 6 January 2008

Motherwell v Celtic--------POSTPONED

Rightly so. Motherwell need time to get back on track.