by Lindsay Herron

KENNY MILLER has revealed he may need some work in the summer to cure a hamstring problem but he is committed to the cause for the run-in.

The Scotland striker had been out for over a month when he returned as a substitute in last Sunday's 3-2 win at Easter Road.

Kenny Miller, Rangers celebrates his second goalNow he is ready to play on until the end of a campaign he hopes results in Rangers clinching a League and Cup Double.

He told Rangers World: "I felt a lot better last Sunday and in training. I have been taking some medication that the doctor has given me and it seems to be working.

"It's going to get me through to the end of the season but at that point we need to try to find a permanent solution.

"I'm hopeful that the treatment I am getting at the moment will mean I can continue to train and play and be involved in the run-in.

"Then in the summer I will get to the bottom of it."

Miller is in the running for a slot in Saturday's lunchtime Homecoming Scottish Cup semi-final against St Mirren and he insists Rangers are hungry for success.

He said: "It's a massive one. Losing in the Co-operative Insurance final was a big blow for us so the next thing you set your sights on is the League and Scottish Cup Double.

"We have a good chance of doing that and St Mirren are standing in our way.

"Any semi-final is tough but if we apply ourselves and play the way we can I'm sure we can get through.

"Any time you play at Hampden it's something special whether it's with Rangers in a semi-final or final or with Scotland.Kenny Miller

"It's a special place to play. You always dream about playing there.

"They have done well. They have some really good players and they caused us a few problems a couple of weeks ago.

"I'm sure they will think their name is on the Cup if they beat us having already beaten Celtic but we want to make sure that doesn't happen.

"However, it we play to our capabilities we should have enough."