They're just normal people & they only do it because they know it fucks us off so much. Maybe if we stop taking the bate the fishing will dry up (pardon the pun).

They're just normal people & they only do it because they know it fucks us off so much. Maybe if we stop taking the bate the fishing will dry up (pardon the pun).

Nonsense.

I suppose singing their sick songs throughout the minute's silence for Rangers great George Young was just "fishing".

I suppose singing about 66 of our dead brethren every time they come down to Ibrox is just "fishing".

I suppose celebrating the maiming of Ian Durrant is just "fishing".

We have ignored them for 20 years, yet you come on here asking us to "stop taking the bait"?

Nonsense.

I'm not saying they're not wankers Jon. Most of us are tbh. What I'm saying is that they're just normal people & they only sing what they sing because they know it winds us up big time. Maybe if they didn't think it winds us up so much, they'd F off and sing something decent.

Nonsense.

I suppose singing their sick songs throughout the minute's silence for Rangers great George Young was just "fishing".

I suppose singing about 66 of our dead brethren every time they come down to Ibrox is just "fishing".

I suppose celebrating the maiming of Ian Durrant is just "fishing".

We have ignored them for 20 years, yet you come on here asking us to "stop taking the bait"?

Nonsense.

Well I'll tell you what Norris - you go and do something about it. Obviously you think the best best course of action when someone calls you a c*nt is to call him one back.

Well I'll tell you what Norris - you go and do something about it. Obviously you think the best best course of action when someone calls you a c*nt is to call him one back.

As you are well aware, we live in an era when Rangers fans are attacked from left, right, up above and down below for the most trivial of perceived - often phantom - offences. Perhaps if we spent more time standing up for ourselves rather than saying everyone else is alright really, we'd get our club back. FFS do you think Aberdeen fans are on their forums right now saying we're "just normal people". Go over and have a look for yourself at how sick they are. And that's on their own forums - they can't "wind us up" on their own forums surely?

Murray should be banning these animals from Ibrox until they learn to behave like human beings. The same goes for the twice-a-season IRAoke from the chimps.

I respectfully disagree with you. We're just all different & our differences don't make us better or worse than one another unless you're saying that all dons fans are murderers or pedos (which would be a load of shite as well btw). In the case of football fans in Scotland, most are as interested in bitter hatred as they are in the game of football itself. It's an aspect of football that you either love or hate. Me, I love and hate that aspect, so that makes me a hypocrite.