Jeff Winters' Take On Lafferty

Thats brill ian. It is truly amazing to read the crap and vileness that spouts out a Celtic fans mouth.

They are full of poison rubbish and Mr Winter is a neutral who sounds very intelligent and maybe they should take heed of some of his replys.

But, then again, i can see this being put in Kerrydale st with some numpty saying Jeff Winter is a known Rangers fan and part of the 'media love in' to take the title of off Celtic.

Aye right Celtic fans. Just fuck off and start drowning yer sorrows early ya chumps.:box::rfc::rfc:

He is though.

Jeff

I don't know if you'll remember me but I met you briefly on Friday past at the Moni Malawi function at the WRC and you very kindly transferred a ringtone for me (I was the one with the walking sticks).

Well, my carer got it fixed and the ringtone is now fully functional. I thoroughly enjoyed your speech and, by the way, your book is a very good read, too.

Thanks again, Jeff. It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Bill

Jeff's reply

Hi Bill

It's all good news; new ringtone, great night, good book and three precious points for Rangers.

I am back up for the Hibs game on Wednesday then for the Scottish Football Writers' Dinner next Sunday.

The following weekend it's Tannadice for hopefully a celebration!!

Great to meet you.

Best Wishes

Jeff

He is though.

is he?:confused:

Even if he was then the only reason he is getting all these letters is to wind him up. And as one dim said, as part of "the media love in" which is an absolutely rediculous thing to believe in the first place.

Jeff

I don't know if you'll remember me but I met you briefly on Friday past at the Moni Malawi function at the WRC and you very kindly transferred a ringtone for me (I was the one with the walking sticks).

Well, my carer got it fixed and the ringtone is now fully functional. I thoroughly enjoyed your speech and, by the way, your book is a very good read, too.

Thanks again, Jeff. It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Bill

Jeff's reply

Hi Bill

It's all good news; new ringtone, great night, good book and three precious points for Rangers.

I am back up for the Hibs game on Wednesday then for the Scottish Football Writers' Dinner next Sunday.

The following weekend it's Tannadice for hopefully a celebration!!

Great to meet you.

Best Wishes

Jeff

If Winter wrote that, that confirms it.

I honestly had no idea. Thats fine though as he has picked the right team.

As i said though, it's ludicrous he is getting so much stick from Celtic fans intent on trying to wind him up and start rumours.

On another point, anyone watch Soccer a.m on sky one on a staurday morning? Jeff Winter gets so much stick on that programme it's unreal. They dress up as him and take the mick.

But i shall be standing up for him in the future.:box:

is he?:confused:

Even if he was then the only reason he is getting all these letters is to wind him up. And as one dim said, as part of "the media love in" which is an absolutely rediculous thing to believe in the first place.

Aye he is mate, he's always up at Rangers games