Four-in-a-row is in the bag for Celtic

Well, Well, Well. I almost forget the fat ginger one said that. How fucking daft does he look then? It's just amazing how many of these chunts there are that have made total cunts out of themselves.

It's not just the 'Celtic me' journalists and pundits though. It's their supporters too.

They won't let the Lafferty thing die down. Same as the Fergiegate shambles. Celtic fans will stir it up and try make it worse for them.

They will get Lafferty something like a 10 game ban so we are severly damaged for next seasons start.

Anytime i swith on a phone in i hear Celtic fans still going on about this.

The other day on Real Radio some stupid Celtic supporting bint came on and said how 'Rangers had cheated to win the league by playing Lafferty and it should be taken off us :eek: I was dying to reach through that phone and slap her about the ugly chops.

Us Gers fans know he done wrong. But the fact is the club dealt with it, Lafferty didnt hide behind anyone and came out and appologised in length to everyone. Yet still they want more.

I actually think they wouldnt mind being given the league title by default. That would suit those bastards down to a tea. Thats how low they would stoop to get one over us.

Edited by John Barr

"It's over now. Finished. Anyone who tries to tell me differently needs to sit down with a stiff drink..."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/columnists/johnhartson/article2302818.ece

:giruy:

I liked this one :

"Then there was Aiden McGeady picking the ball up on the halfway line, facing his man and running at him with pace. Who at Rangers can do that?

Kirk Broadfoot virtually gets a nosebleed whenever he steps out of his own half. "

How on earth can you compare McGeady (an attacking midfielder) with Broadfoot (a defender) ?

Hartson, you are a muppet. Goodbye. And...... Roon ye !

Is there anyway we can ask this fat useless twat to revise this 'story' he invented when he was on cloud coo coo land?

I'd love it if he stood up and actually said 'ok boys i was wrong and what i wrote was gibberish and i appologise to the Rangers fans and all the players i viciosly attacked.'

But, we know he is not a noble, fair minded person. Never was when he was a player. He was an animal, a cheat, and a thug, always trying to con referees and manipulate opposition players through his thuggishness which HE thought got him places. One paced(in reverse), slower than a "39 year old with a new contract", dishonest and brutal to the extreme as a player as we saw when he kicked Berkovic on the head when he was lying down. So, how can YOU judge our players who are the exact opposite of what you stood for Fartson?

I wonder if he knows nobody in Glasgow even cares about his shitty colomn and nobody in Glasgow can understand him anyway with his nasally, high pitched mono tone, horrible Welsh accent.

But, you know what? I will write to him and appologise to him about the way i have attacked him tonight, the way he attacked our players for no real reason. But, i'll only do that if he appologises to our players first.

I won't hold my breathe for any action from him.

This is actually worth taking up on a football fone in show. I might consider going on one soon and takiing issue with what this article contains as he has got me really and truly pissed off with that crap spout!:flipa:

Edited by John Barr

Almost as stupid as the paper that had the "Rangers won't admit, Celtic wont say it, so we will Celtic are Champions" (not exact quote) headline from Helicopter Sunday.:giruy:

That's right, it was either the Record or the Sun.

Hartson

Caldwell

Samaras

The Record/Sun

When will they learn. :spl:

The thing is that the complete silence from Rangers the week leading up makes this all the sweeter. Any time any Rangers player was interviewed it was as if they had a party line to toe which was that "we will do our best and hope it is enough".

Nothing controversial. Nothing for anyone to utilise as motivational. Nothing but.... dare I say it..... DIGNITY.

This league title was won by a team and club which has showed dignity throughout the season (Lafferty's abhorration against the sheep apart).

From boozegate, to Lafferty, to the final week build up..... only one team had dignity and I am PROUD to say it was RANGERS.