7 goals in 10 games for Boyd...

there is going to have to come a time when he gets a chance in europe , and I dont mean half an hour or even a half , Miller gives you everything but goals we have spent enough over the last two years to have been able to construct a team to accomodate Boyd and Watties excuses really piss me off , we continually play players out of position yet we have a proven goalscorer who cannot get a game when we desperately need him .

Last point on this could we resally have done any worse with him in the team

Anyone know how the two compare in terms of games played / goals scored? If Boyd breaks the record in less games it'll be an absolutely outstanding achievement and I look forward to the bheasts phoning Traynor in their droves ("aye but Larsson won more corners"...."aye but Larsson had more assists"...."aye but Larsson conceded less throw-ins"....).

Surely the fact that Boyd scored many of his goals for a team like Kilmarnock counts for a lot as well. The guy is McCoistesque.

Apart from all the 'big' games he's been left out, take into account the amount of criticism that Boyd has had to put up with as well considering that strikers thrive on confidence!! :thup:

Even the supporters that don't like/rate him have to give him credit for the way he just keeps scoring,let's not forget that scoring so regularly can't be taught/coached it is natural and a rarity that teams cry out for, thank god he is playing for Rangers.He proved today,again, that IMO he should not be left out of the team regardless the opposition, and I agree with what has already been said he has tried to add more to his game and is doing a good job at it,hopefully the fans that don't rate Boyd will finally admit his value to Rangers and cut him a bit of slack,he deserves it,especially when he continually gets left out of our European games then just comes back in and does what he does best..............SCORE GOALS.

He's not just improved his game, he's improved himself. He must have been training a lot & watching his diet because he's slimmed down. Hopefully he'll keep it up & become the player we know he can be.

there is going to have to come a time when he gets a chance in europe , and I dont mean half an hour or even a half , Miller gives you everything but goals we have spent enough over the last two years to have been able to construct a team to accomodate Boyd and Watties excuses really piss me off , we continually play players out of position yet we have a proven goalscorer who cannot get a game when we desperately need him .

Last point on this could we resally have done any worse with him in the team

You won't find me disagreeing with any of that rbr.

He's not just improved his game, he's improved himself. He must have been training a lot & watching his diet because he's slimmed down. Hopefully he'll keep it up & become the player we know he can be.

Maybe he and big Hately have had a love in and he is adopting his magic 5 minute training sequence that will turn him into a global superstar

Also his attitude has changed, he really has gone up in my estimation, although I am a Boyd fan he has to be the most improved player in our squad,keep up the good work Mr Boyd :)

Also his attitude has changed, he really has gone up in my estimation, although I am a Boyd fan he has to be the most improved player in our squad,keep up the good work Mr Boyd :)

Mind you , that used to happen all the time previously when players contracts were due for renewal , Lovenkrands anyone or Burke

Mind you , that used to happen all the time previously when players contracts were due for renewal , Lovenkrands anyone or Burke

Difference is he continually does what he is paid to do..............SCORE GOALS :)

I seriously doubt that's the case here rbr. This is Kris Boyd we're talking about.