darrell king said on clyde this afternoon

Another three spring to mind too:-

Well

Connected

Man

Who? The OP or Duffy?

If it's Duffy, then I'm worried. In fact, I'm just worried about this Duffy rumour full stop. The touted fan ownership model of 15,000 fans paying �£1000 p/a over 3 years will not work imo. Someone put it quite accurately on another site:- The club itself can't even get 45,000 supporters buying a �£100 Champions League package.

:D understandable mate :D

I tell you what UCG , first time I've been of FF for a while , well after getting banned from Vanguardbears for sticking up for BarryBaldy but that's another story ,but since when did FF get such a hardon for the RST .

I have never seen so many pro Trust threads , as a lifetime member myself it good to see , I take it the RSt's membership must be going through the roof

I tell you what UCG , first time I've been of FF for a while , well after getting banned from Vanguardbears for sticking up for BarryBaldy but that's another story ,but since when did FF get such a hardon for the RST .

I have never seen so many pro Trust threads , as a lifetime member myself it good to see , I take it the RSt's membership must be going through the roof

A new, lead, potential investor is quoted in the media today discussing membership schemes and supporter involvement. If you think about it, that is massive progress in itself.

Pro-Trust and anti-Trust is petty and irrelevant IMHO. It's about Rangers opening the club up to supporters in a meaningful way.

Pro-Trust and anti-Trust is petty and irrelevant IMHO. It's about Rangers opening the club up to supporters in a meaningful way.

Are the club on board with this then? I'm assuming that they're not & that this Duffy rumour is currently an RST-based initiative? If so, it would mean that it's not a case of 'Rangers opening the club up to supporters in a meaningful way', but more a case of that being requested of the club by the RST?

is is true then all well and good QUOTE=Union City Blue;180195]A new, lead, potential investor is quoted in the media today discussing membership schemes and supporter involvement. If you think about it, that is massive progress in itself.

It really depends if this guy is the real deal or just using us for his own ends , I am having lunch tomorrow with a very good friend whom is very close to this , will let you know more then , if this is proper then all well and good until then I stay a sceptic