2nd time ive watched Man Utd in 3 days and couldnt be more impressed. They are well up for it.

Against Fulham it was 5 going on 10 and last night it was 3 going on 6 or 7 as they hit the woodwork about 4 times.

Ryan Giggs was awesome as was Ronaldo, and to think they didnt have Neville, Heinze, Scholes, Smith or Rooney playing they are flying!

I havent seen a hunger in a Man Utd side for about 5 years when Beckham and keane were peaking.

I fear for Watford on saturday.

Awesome performance again, this man utd team is really exciting.

might put them down for the champions league, a wee tenner ;)

glad saha is getting his chance, really liked this guy at fulham

Guest mac attack

Aye, great performance..But let's hear it for Darren Fletcher,The English always go on about Scotland having no up and coming young players.Fletcher proves that given the chance and time young scots can do the biz,And they're a whole lot feckin cheaper...Took his goal superbly.:thup:

Aye, great performance..But let's hear it for Darren Fletcher,The English always go on about Scotland having no up and coming young players.Fletcher proves that given the chance and time young scots can do the biz,And they're a whole lot feckin cheaper...Took his goal superbly.:thup:

Yeah absolutely.

I thought he had buggered up his chance when he cut inside then outside, i was like just smash the fookin thing, then he came out with that finish! Great wee strike - as Andy Gray said.

What about Ronaldos shot off the bar - unlucky or what!!