I wouldn't notice if he wasn't playing so ban him all they want. Horrendous player.

He's meant to be a forward/attacking midfielder and is murder.

He was a 'standout' last night? I must have been watching a different game.

Glad someone else thought he wasn't very good last night. Was begining to think I had watched someone else playing who just looked like Lee.:)

Yeah he wont play there but I always thought he was a decent strker before he joined us and did well in an inside left role also. So it would be interesting to see how he would play now and who he would link up well with, it would also probably get a lot of boo boys off his back. im far from his biggest fan in midfield or defence but he is going to be 1 of these players who will be a fans target unless he is playing out of his skin.

That's a lot of rubbish.

The only reason he's a fan target is because he's put in so many shocking displays. It doesn't take much to please the Ibrox faithful anymore, we are used to watching pish.

The only reason he's a fan target is because he's put in so many shocking displays. .

And what about the rest of the team? There are plenty who have put in several shocking displays but dont get near the same criticism.

And what about the rest of the team? There are plenty who have put in several shocking displays but dont get near the same criticism.

I'd say that generally anyone putting in shocking displays gets criticism. People don't always agree on who's played well & who hasn't though, so you need to take that into consideration as well. Personally, I don't see Lee McCulloch as being good enough for Rangers, but I feel that way about quite a number of our players. Like a fair number of our squad, he's absolutely shocking at times, but really good at other times, but there's very few players in our team that you couldn't say the same about.

Like who?

If anything he gets it easy. He went an entire season barely touching the ball and didn't get booed...

I'd say that generally anyone putting in shocking displays gets criticism. People don't always agree on who's played well & who hasn't though, so you need to take that into consideration as well. Personally, I don't see Lee McCulloch as being good enough for Rangers, but I feel that way about quite a number of our players. Like a fair number of our squad, he's absolutely shocking at times, but really good at other times, but there's very few players in our team that you couldn't say the same about.

When is he really good? He occasionally scores good goals, struggling to think of any particularly good performances though...