Boyd in hunt for Golden Boot?

Aye, but this is a Rangers forum. Defoe, Rooney, Drogba and Suarez don't play for Rangers (unfortunately). But thankfully golden boot contender Kris Boyd does. :P

I guess so does golden boot contender Alan McGregor :fish:

I guess so does golden boot contender Alan McGregor :fish:

Maybe I didn't look at the standings properly but I didn't notice McGregor being in 3rd place with the two guys ahead of him having finished their season.

Boyd is in with a realistic shout of winning it.

Maybe I didn't look at the standings properly but I didn't notice McGregor being in 3rd place with the two guys ahead of him having finished their season.

Boyd is in with a realistic shout of winning it.

You miss my point though. I dont doubt he isnt currently in with a shout but, FFS, there is half a season to go - he may not even end up top scorer in Scotland.

You miss my point though. I dont doubt he isnt currently in with a shout but, FFS, there is half a season to go - he may not even end up top scorer in Scotland.

No you missed my point.

I said a way back after your first reply no one ever said he would win it. There's a question mark in the thread title after all. It was merely a thread pointing out he is in the running. (Right now he is arguably the leading contender).

No you missed my point.

I said a way back after your first reply no one ever said he would win it. There's a question mark in the thread title after all. It was merely a thread pointing out he is in the running. (Right now he is arguably the leading contender).

No you missed my point.

Nowhere did I say he wasnt in with a chance to win it. What I said was that it was very premature - and with 5 months of a season to go, IT IS !

No you missed my point.

Nowhere did I say he wasnt in with a chance to win it. What I said was that it was very premature - and with 5 months of a season to go, IT IS !

Craig I dunno if you are taking the piss here or what.

I posted a thread saying Boyd is 3rd in the golden boot rankings with Defoe, Rooney and Suarez strong challengers.

That's all I said.

And it's fact.

Then you said it was premature.

What's premature?

He is 3rd.

I can't see what is premature? Unless you took my post to say he would win the golden boot, which I at no point did.

You're ruining a perfectly reasonable and interesting thread. :P

Craig I dunno if you are taking the piss here or what.

I posted a thread saying Boyd is 3rd in the golden boot rankings with Defoe, Rooney and Suarez strong challengers.

That's all I said.

And it's fact.

Then you said it was premature.

What's premature?

He is 3rd.

I can't see what is premature? Unless you took my post to say he would win the golden boot, which I at no point did.

You're ruining a perfectly reasonable and interesting thread. :P

Maybe you should just have started the thread at the start of the season when he was joint top wqith zero goals :D