Burke possibly only out ONE game

The fact Burke is out for only one game doesn't negate the actions of Ricksen (but I had a suspicion it would be used as some form of defence for Ricksen) !!

Hmmm, so did i!

I stand by my view of Ricksen, regardless of how long Burke is going to be out

Sionko should fill in and he has impressed me twice already. But lets hope Burkes injury isnt bad and is back soon, but I hope Sionko impresses

IMO Sionko looked ok (not brilliant as he was overhyped in some places) against Motherwell, but has disappointed since, and as i have said before, he seems to cut back more and more and just isnt taking people on enough, very reminiscent of Kanchelskis :sigh:

Let's be honest, Burke vs Sionko ..... no contest really, Burke would be my first choice anyday

The media are more likely just stirring things up, i saw it on tv and it was no lunge...some people actually think ricksen went out to injure him. I dont think so

Was raging at the game, but having seen the tv pics there was f.a in it imo.