It seems the BHEASTS are planning some sort of protest :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Topic Started: 26 Mar 2010, 12:19 PM (4,677 Views)

Auldyin 26 Mar 2010, 12:19 PM Post #1

Member Avatar

Getting on a bit

[ * * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

#9,220

2 July 2007

The message in green was taken from the Celtic Supporters Association web site.

It was posted by The General Secretary a couple of days ago and what has changed since then makes it even more important we get behind Neil Lennon and the team on Saturday and thereafter to demonstrate our support.

Now we have Neil Lennon in charge you would expect a bit more bite to our play so lets make sure the man in charge (Dougie McDonald) is in no doubt that we know him for what he is. As the post says this is a two fingered salute from the SFA to Celtic and the support need to organise a response not just for Saturday but a campaign until things change. The question is will we? This sounds like a rallying call to me, please pass it on.

I sincerely hope that the Celtic support give Dougie Mc Donald the reception he so richly deserves on Saturday; a warm welcome should also be extended to assistant referee John Gilmour who infamously waved his flag to deny Motherwell a goal that would have put them two-nil up against the Evil Empire recently.

This is a clear message from the SFA to tell Celtic that you can complain all you want, but there will be no change, and we will decide what happens within Scottish Football. They have decided against having a fair and transparent policy within the Scottish game, a game that is on it�s last legs, and depends heavily on the financial input of the Celtic support, they obviously believe that the game in Scotland needs a strong and successful Rangers team far more than it needs honesty and integrity.

This is not a new phenomenon; this has been the case in all the years that I have followed Celtic Football Club. You could go back to the days when Bob Kelly stood firm against a demand to remove the Irish Tri-Colour from Celtic Park; or we could point to Jim Farry holding up Jorge Cadete�s registration, a case that proved conclusively that there was institutionalised bias against Celtic. We could also look at the treatment of Celtic players, how many Scottish Caps did the Lisbon Lions accrue for instance? If that team had played in England every one of them including the Manager would have received a Knighthood, maybe that was a blessing in disguise.

So what do we as fans do about it? We canââ?¬â?¢t keep rolling over, Iââ?¬â?¢ve never been one of these turn the other cheek type people, I believe in fighting for what is right, Terence Mac Swiney the famous Lord Mayor of Cork who died on hunger strike said ââ?¬Å?It is not those who can inflict the most, but those that can suffer the most who will conquerââ?¬Â by that he didnââ?¬â?¢t mean we were just to keep accepting what was thrown at us, what he meant was no matter how much you do to us we will overcome and prevail, and Iââ?¬â?¢m not trying to compare what was faced by the Irish people to what is facing us as Celtic fans.

I think Saturday v Killie probably comes too soon to have a properly organised demonstration by the fans against Mc Donald and his assistants, and obviously their employers at the SFA/SPL, but I�m sure a spontaneous reaction from the fans will suffice in the meantime.

The most important demonstration must come at the next match against the Forces of Darkness, it must be both visual and vocal, and it must come from all sections of the stadium with the obvious exception of one corner where Scotland Shame will be standing, there are people much more experienced and capable than me who can organise this type of show, the Junglebhoys and Green Brigade for a start, all I am doing here is offering my support and calling on all fans to do the same, I would be happy to meet with anyone who can help, this must be just the first action in a collective campaign of support of our team, there are lots of very smart Celtic fans out there, and each and everyone of us has a part to play; no matter how trivial it may seem. I am sure that if we can stand together we can succeed in our drive to be treated fairly and justly within the Scottish game, while we are still part of it that is.

Keep the Faith.

doyle07 Yesterday, 4:16 PM Post #78

Member Avatar

First team training

[ * * * ]

Group:

Members

#23,540

24 May 2009

Favourite all-time player

Danny McGrain

Miss Marple

28 Mar 2010, 03:57 PM

Have given this topic a little more thought and I am more convinced than ever that the way to challenge is through the courts. Send that message to SFA and watch the changes happen. Surely there must be some eager legal starlets willing to take on that challenge or some older ones, if they were still up for the challenge.

Agree, surely there can be some sort of approach to UEFA with all the video evidence of even just this season, to get them to act. Couple this with a background of the establishment team facing ruin unless they achieve success on the park. There is no incompetence this is only a smokescreen to say we get all sorts of decisions wrong, after all they would rather be identified as incompetents rather than the cheating hun bastards they actually are.

Bit confused by this part (well more than the rest of it):

This is a clear message from the SFA to tell Celtic that you can complain all you want, but there will be no change, and we will decide what happens within Scottish Football.

If the SFA shouldn't decide what happens in Scottish football, who should? Celtic? Is it not normal for the national football association (and league organisations such as the SPL, SFL, EPL) to govern what happens in their national game and their competitions? :D

Bit confused by this part (well more than the rest of it):

If the SFA shouldn't decide what happens in Scottish football, who should? Celtic? Is it not normal for the national football association (and league organisations such as the SPL, SFL, EPL) to govern what happens in their national game and their competitions? :D

That's the line I found funniest as well.

"This is a clear message from the SFA to tell Celtic that you can complain all you want, but there will be no change, and we will decide what happens within Scottish Football."

The more you read that the more bizarre it seems. The only conclusion you can possibly take from that is that they genuinely believe Celtic should be in charge of Scottish football. I mean, who do the SFA think they are, "deciding what happens in Scottish football" and all...

I've said this time and again since the bheasts started with their "conspiracy" shite this season (or in other words, the points gap became unassailable) - they simply don't have a leg to stand on after the 'peculiar' refereeing and assorted murky deeds of 2007/08. It's only unfair when they are the victims, and don't they just love being victims.

Here we go....for two in a row....:giruy: