Pete, you know the reason for this and it's not going to just disappear. We've discussed it before.

I just feel if you are making a Rangers website full of Rangers information then the club crest should be more important than a cheap statement of Britishness.

The guys on Rangersmedia are taking the time to do this and it was originally was just for their use. I think they are just using a similar format as they use on the RM site. I am sure they would be happy for other forums to help out, they need to have some control so that the information posted is factual and does not get hacked by the scum.

I just feel if you are making a Rangers website full of Rangers information then the club crest should be more important than a cheap statement of Britishness.

Actually pete I'm going to be pedantic about this despite the fact that I do get where you're coming from. To me, the use of the Union Flag in itself is not a cheap statement of Britishness. Crappy paraphernalia like Union Flag underwear, wrist bands, hats etc like you'd find littering the street vendor stands of central London and the airports are what I'd call 'a cheap statement of Britishness', but using the Union Flag or it's colors on a Gers site is a bit different IMO. gbr.png:P

The guys on Rangersmedia are taking the time to do this and it was originally was just for their use. I think they are just using a similar format as they use on the RM site. I am sure they would be happy for other forums to help out, they need to have some control so that the information posted is factual and does not get hacked by the scum.

Yeah, that's a good point. If it was as easy to edit as wickipedia then the whole site could be compromised by rival supporters