NEIL LENNON last night piled Parkhead pressure on Old Firm debut ref Willie Collum.

The Celtic boss warned: Make sure it's not about YOU.

Lennon believes Celts got a raw deal from Scotland's whistlers last season. The Hoops even lodged an official complaint with the SFA.

Lennon has now demanded rookie Collum is at his best tomorrow, adding: "It's a difficult one for him. I just hope he has a good day and we're not talking about him after the game."

Collum hopes the PLAYERS help him by behaving, but Lenny hit back: "The players' job is to win the game.

"He's got two assistants and a fourth official to help him out. I don't think he needs players to help."

Lennon was criticised by Dundee United boss Peter Houston for running down the touchline after Celtic snatched a late winner at Tannadice.

He added: "Was I surprised by that? No, just disappointed. A lot of managers celebrate last minute goals." Meanwhile, SFA refs' chief Hugh Dallas vowed to fight to keep linesman Steven Craven in the SPL.

SunSport understands Craven considered quitting after the furore surrounding last Sunday's game at Tannadice. But Dallas said: "I would be disappointed to lose one of our best and most experienced assistants."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3193407/Neil-Lennon-piles-the-pressure-on-Old-Firm-ref.html#ixzz13ALicGRV