Squad rotation

Guest christophski

Guest christophski

I know the squad is not the biggest but we have some players who can come in and proving that the small glimpses they have been on they can do it(Wylde, Hutton, Fleck(even though he is just back). Yet we continue to see Whittaker who has been guff for weeks. McCulloch offers nothing all he does is run about, commit fouls, elbow folk when he jumps, shouts at people a wannabe Ferguson. Edu for as much as I like him is technically awful. Weir playing in cup games when he not need be. Where is Foster? What was the point in him? These kind of problems cost us the league when we went to Manchester

Just about everyone has taken a wee dip in form recently, not just McCulloch.

If Papac is out for Saturdays game then Broadfoot will come in for him and Weiss will probably come in for Edu.

I doubt very much that Fleck will start or even come on as a sub against The Sheep.

Guest christophski

McCulloch is nothing short of average. He has the odd good game here in there maybe a few in a row. Some have him held high because of the Celtic goal.

Have to agree. He was nothing short of abysmal for much of his early career here and was often anonymous in games. To make things worse our whole game was playing long balls to him which was horrible to watch and ineffective.

Since playing the holding role I thought maybe he actually was a quality player, however he's increasingly going back to his old self

McCulloch is nothing short of average. He has the odd good game here in there maybe a few in a row. Some have him held high because of the Celtic goal.

He's no world beater that's for sure but I think you're being a tad unfair on the guy. His form at the start of the season was terrific and like a few others has taken a wee dip in form recently.

I wouldn't say terrific but it is typical McCulloch he has these games were he is good but more, much more where he is hopeless

Just like Naismith before this season?

Just like Edu?

Just like Whittaker?

Just like Davis?