Squad rotation

Guest christophski

Guest christophski

Naismith until this season was general pish. Davis has been brilliant since he has been for us and at times covering for his midfielder at times. Whittaker at the tail end of the season looked to have turned the corner but again pish.

Guest christophski

This season Boogie has been brutal. Weir is showing his age sadly. Papac is just consistently average nothing bad nothing great. Whittaker is fucking horrendus. McCulloch has been our worst CM with Edu close I got to feel for Davis as at times he is covering these two. Naisy and Miller are carrying and Weiss has been awful all be it out of position. Time for a change in midfield as it hasnt work all season in the league bar CP.

The likes of Davis and Naismith are talented players who had impressed previously. McCulloch's never been that good.

McCulloch impressed at Motherwell in order to win a move to the EPL, albeit a run of the mill EPL club but an EPL club nonetheless which is a good move for a Motherwell player. He did pretty good there too.

Guest christophski

I don't fucking care about what he done but for what we paid and are paying what he offer and has offered has not justified. It is just a shame he so far up the managers arses it is un real. He is also a shoe in for the captaincy when Davie retires IMO

McCulloch several weeks back had been our best midfielder this season.

That doesn't tell us McCulloch has been great though.. it tells us the midfield have been underperforming. The guy puts in a shift most of the time & does the occasional nice thing, but he's no great player. Barry Ferguson & Charlie Adam are both far better midfielders than Lee McCulloch & we sold the pair of them for less than we paid for the Jigster. I do appreciate his passion & sometimes that aspect of his game might help us out big time, but both he & Edu are letting the side down quite often. They aren't the only ones, but I'd like to see more competition for starting places rather than these guys being a shoe-in to play almost every game. Get this young guy Hutton in playing central midfield like he did so well in the cup game, except give him a chance in matches like tonight against Hibs.. Hutton & Davis in central midfield... shake things up and actually show that squad rotation doesn't equal resorting to playing youngsters when we've got an injury and suspension crisis.