Celtic score first:

2-0 St Johnstone. Goals in 91st and 93rd minute.

1-1 Killie. Equaliser 84th minute.

2-2 ICT. Snatching a draw from the jaws of a 2 goal victory.

1-1 Dundee Utd. Another 2 points dropped with a 94th minute equaliser for their opponents.

1-0 St Mirren. Late victory earnt by 92minute Hooper strike.

0-2 Hearts. A goal in each half earns jambos a victory.

First 4 listed were home games, last 2 away.

Since Aberdeen 9-0, Celtic have won just 2 games and they have both been courtesy of last minute goals. They have been equally susceptible to last minute or late goals. This run of late goals to win or draw games they have been losing is unlikley to continue though. You can only ride your luck so far. They really are in truly horrible form. I expected them to win today. I just didn't expect them to makes such a meal of it and the fact that it went so long before they broke the deadlock left me hoping for more for St Johnstone.

Looking at their current run of form though, if we can beat St Johnstone we will go into the Old Firm knowing that if we can secure a victory that we are more than capable of we will be 5 points clear with a game in hand.

From a team that matched us win for win in the first 8 or 9 games, the wheels have fallen off badly and we could all but bury them with a win in the next two games. I dont expect much from the Motherwell team we played today when they travel to Parkhead on the 29th, but with Celtic's home form you never know. And in any case, 2 wins for the Gers in the next two and it wont really matter.

It really is a shocking run of form and only a few late strikes has given it any air of respectability. Any worse and it would be the form you'd expect of a bottom 6 outfit.

Lets take care of St Johnstone and bury them on the second! :rfc:

Don't want to be too over confident about the St Johnstone game, but we should be able to take care of them without the need of a 91st minute goal, especially after the way we played on boxing day at Fir Park.

The team looked really up for it. I think the recent break has helped the players enormously, the Champions League took it's toll on the squad which caused us to drop silly point's to the like's of Hibs and Inverness at Ibrox.

Any news on Naismith's injury? He could be a big miss.

Don't want to be too over confident about the St Johnstone game, but we should be able to take care of them without the need of a 91st minute goal, especially after the way we played on boxing day at Fir Park.

The team looked really up for it. I think the recent break has helped the players enormously, the Champions League took it's toll on the squad which caused us to drop silly point's to the like's of Hibs and Inverness at Ibrox.

Any news on Naismith's injury? He could be a big miss.

I would say he will not be in Wednesday's Pool even if fit. He will not be risked before the Celtic game if he can make that.