Seeing John Terrys face was brilliant at 3-3.

Glad to see Chelsea being shown up. On the BBC predictor i had them 11 points behind man utd by now and my mate said i was nuts...not too far off!

If they hadn't been hit with injuries to all their key players it would probably be the other way round - they'd be miles ahead of Man Utd.

Up until a couple of months ago they were the best team in England by a mile and easily one of the top 5 in the world. They hit horrendous form and Ancelotti is lucky to still be manager. Despite the injuries their results and performances have been inexcusable.

Ancelloti is certainly a good manager but his aging Milan side got really poor and I was surprised Chelsea appointed him. At least today Chelsea had some passion and drive and looked a bit like their usual self on attack.

In Ancelotti's defence, money needs spent and the squad is small. I think it's time for a new man in charge and I hope a big name is appointed instead of one of Roman's old pals.

If they hadn't been hit with injuries to all their key players it would probably be the other way round - they'd be miles ahead of Man Utd.

Garbage. If Arsenal had everyone fit for the last 3 years they would be on 3 in a row. Terry, Fat Frank and a few others got injured and chelsea got found out.

Im really enjoying seeing chelsea struggle. Their sub bench against Arsenal was great! Bolton will probably finish 5th

Garbage. If Arsenal had everyone fit for the last 3 years they would be on 3 in a row. Terry, Fat Frank and a few others got injured and chelsea got found out.

Im really enjoying seeing chelsea struggle. Their sub bench against Arsenal was great! Bolton will probably finish 5th

haha, what rubbish. Chelsea have been light years ahead of Arsenal for years and up until a month or 2 ago when Chelsea collapsed.

How many Arsenal players would get a game for an on form Chelsea? Strange post.

As much as I love Arsenal and hate Chelsea I have to totally disagree with you Gribz. Arsenals record over the big 4 or 5 teams has been abysmal recently. Their win against Chelsea last week was their first in a while.