http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/247592-statement-from-sir-david-murray-in-full/

Sir David Murray has paid tribute to everyone who contributed to his 22-year tenure as owner of Rangers, wishing the club well for the future under the ownership of Craig Whyte.

Murray stood down on Friday, selling his 85 per cent shareholding in the club to Whyte for a token payment of �£1.

"From a personal perspective, today is the end of an era," he said. "I have had the privilege of being the majority shareholder of our great football club for over 22 years.

"During this time, we have seen many highs and lows together, and I trust that the successes will continue for many years to come.

"I have worked with numerous talented directors, players and staff members, whose support and endeavour have assisted in our collective success.

"Finally, I must thank our loyal fans, without whom the club would be unable to survive. They are, and will remain, the backbone of our history, and of our future."

I believe there is more though according to this site:

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/11/05/06/SOCCER_Rangers_Murray.html