From 606 :

This is serious folks!!!

As this nonsense goes on and on (another package found at Celtic park), the consequence of this should be a suspension of the league immediately. No trophy should be presented this year due to the numerous threats etc that Neil Lennon is getting. It is not a fair competition any more. A manager who can not do his job without being attacked should be enough reason to cancel the league fixtures.

What if Neil Lennon wins the title?

If not now, when then? Will the reaction come only when someone is seriously hurt or even killed?

I do not believe the risk is worth taking, and the SPL should seriously consider this.

I have written to the SPL to consider this.

It would be helpful if more could write them, then in case the worst case scenario occurs we can make them responsible.

I was arguing with two tims on a Dutch website. Usual crap how the Catholics in Scotland are suppressed. I printed the tim song sheet from Wednesday and they both disappeared.:D