Innocent mum's phone bigot hell

A MUM of two was bombarded with sick phone threats after her number was put online by idiots who claimed it was Wilson's.

Jackie Wilson's dad and brother are both called John but she has never heard of the Tynecastle accused.

The sick callers made death threats and told Jackie they would rape her family.

Jackie said: "The calls were constant. I'm worried about my kids."

But as well as the threats, Jackie, 35, took a large number of calls from mindless bigots who wanted to THANK Wilson for his attack on Lennon.

She said: "The calls were from people with west of Scotland accents.

"They were saying good on him. They wanted a wee chat with him because he was a legend."

Full Article: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2011/05/13/hearts-fan-who-attacked-celtic-manager-neil-a-clown-and-total-waster-says-his-ex-girlfriend-86908-23127143/

But as well as the threats, Jackie, 35, took a large number of calls from mindless bigots who wanted to THANK Wilson for his attack on Lennon.

Is every assault now secterian? I don't get this. You punch and kick someone and you've got the tag of being a bigot?

Is every assault now secterian? I don't get this. You punch and kick someone and you've got the tag of being a bigot?

This is the problem,everything is bigoted according to the mHedia!!!!!