Walter Smith Tribute program: On BBC Scotland radio.

Guest Dutchy

Guest Dutchy

Remember folks, this programme is aired on Radio Scotland, at 7pm I think.

If it's only broadcast on 810MW, you won't be able to hear it if you're abroad, but you should be able to 'listen again' once it's finished broadcasting???

Guest Dutchy

I know you can't listen to 810 live as when I'm in the Netherlands, I can never hear the match commentry, which is on 810. It's only FM you can listen to and they sometimes do an 'open all mikes' show, on FM, so I can hear if we score, especially in the Scottsh Cup where I once heard, almost, the whole game with Chick Young butting in continuously lol.

Folk might be able to hear in via the Radio Scotland site, after it's been broadcast, but I don't know for sure. When I'm in Holland, listening to the radio is not my top priority.

Guest Dutchy

I've taken note of that H1ndy and I'll check it out when I'm over there again.

I know I've got lots of Dutch radio stations on my computer here but I didn't think to try that out over there, doh!

I'll record the show here and encode it as an mp3 then upload it to the net so that anyone overseas can hear it.

Thanks a lot mate but on the radio it is only live games that are not open. Great for everybody that misses it though.

Thanks a lot mate but on the radio it is only live games that are not open. Great for everybody that misses it though.

Just as well pete because I recorded it, went into the kitchen to do some stuff and when I came out my brother had shut down the software I had recorded it on, so the recording is lost. If anyone needs it I might be able to record the replay when it's available.