You know what i don't understand about the Dims is..............

You know what i don;t understand about the Tims is this.

If they are so "offended" at words and songs they are going to have very limited, sheltered and boring life as they obviously can't leave the house, turn on a TV or Radio, as if songs at a football match offended them, by Christ they are in for a very bad life as it's a big bad World out there.

I bored the tits off you lot about my time in Thailand (i'm now back in Scotland) and i know it looked great and i did have a brilliant time, but some of the stuff i see out there would make you cry. The poverty, death, and the acute cruelty that the World deals some people moves you to feeling sick. I saw an incident on local Thai TV that fucked my head up for a day or two (i wont burden you guys with it) and i did think how lucky i am, yet we have the Yahoo's greeting at every single breath of wind that passes over Ibrox stadium!!!!!

I say that about all my travels around the Globe (not just Thailand) over the last 20 years, and believe me, i've been about (roughly 90 countries)

There's a part of me feels sorry for Tims because if they are offended by these little songs, they are very weak minded people and are going to live a very sheltered life.

They are not offended though,it's false,they are only trying to harm Rangers FC as their hate for us far outweighs their love for C****c. Simples.

Edited by ian1964

They are not offended though,it's false,they are only trying to harm Rangers FC as their hate for us far outways their love for C****c. Simples.

And it will now go into overdrive.

IMO this league win is on a psychological par, if not bigger than the Mo Johnston signing, which, IMO ruined them for years. Now we are financially stable with a Bear as an owner, they will be shitting it. they should have ruined us 4-6 years ago, and, well the proof is in the pudding, they didn't, we just kept wining hahahahaha

We now have a chance to ruin them for years if not decades if we are financially managed properly which will also mean we are doing well on the pitch.

Guest Dutchy

I'm of the opinion that it's a bigger and deeper plan to attack this country's way of life, and there's more than just CFC behind all this.

It's been building up for years through the best network they possess, the RC church.

But I only have anecdotal proof, so it's best to treat what I say as the rantings of a havering fool, humphhh!