Just when you think you have heard it all then there is always something turns up that totally amazes you, something you never thought possible. For all the old fogies amongst us who remember the Black and white minstrel show( White singers with their faces painted black) and the Robertson Golly we all thought then that it was unbelievable that these everyday part of life for years, could all of a sudden become racist. Then just last week it was determined that the Smurfs, those lovely wee blue cartoon characters, were judged to be sexist and racist. Seemingly there is only one female Smurf and she is portrayed as weak and the bad guy is always dressed in black. So all of a sudden wearing black has become racist? The Police must be standing at Anne Robinsons door as I speak. I wonder if the Smurfs being blue has anything to do with it?

The headlines in nearly all the papers this week was that postman pat was arrested because he was carrying a parcel addressed to Neil Lennon. The poor wee fucking guy hadnââ?¬â?¢t managed to get to Specsavers yet. He had driven through five country lane walls three landscaped gardens, hit two bus shelters and a lamp post. When the Police pulled him out of his van they found a parcel addressed to Neil Lennon. Dangerous driving ? ââ?¬Å?Naw weââ?¬â?¢ll let ye af wi that but having a parcel for Neil Lennon that is a sectarian breach of the pieceââ?¬Â I wonder if his defence will be that it canââ?¬â?¢t sectarian as he is called Pat and therefore a Paddy.

As the Scottish Cup Final nears I am starting to feel a bit sorry for Motherwell. Instead of going out and enjoying the occasion they are going to have the fear of god in them not to do anything that upsets the Celtic team. I can just see the Darren Randolph the Motherwell keeper coming out for a high ball shouting ââ?¬Å?MINEââ?¬Â. All of a sudden Neil Lennon is hitting the deck with the rest of the Celtic dugout jumping on top of him to protect him. EntrÃ?©e two Glasgow Bobbies and the keeper is huckled for breach of the piece aggravated by religious prejudice. As Randolph disappears down the tunnel with the two Bobbies he is heard shouting ââ?¬Å?Oh come oan this isnae fair Iââ?¬â?¢m Irish.ââ?¬Â

Of course Celtic haven�t been slow to play the victim card this season, with referee�s the SFA the SPL and every team they play against all being prejudiced against them. They never get penalties and other teams never let them win, never beaten always cheated. Now I have read that a religious sect is combing the globe at this minute claiming that, it is written in the bible that the world will be ending on the 21st of May. I now have a picture in my head of Celtic being 4-0 up against Motherwell this afternoon. The clock shows just seconds to go. Celtic are passing the ball around playing out time to the end of the game. Then the fucking world ends. Now there is victimisation for you.

If the world does not end before the final whistle goes at Hampden Lennon has stated that win or lose his team will be returning to Parkhead for an end of season party. He said it will be good for the morale of the team and it will allow me to release a few balloons.

Taxi!!!!

:)

fr0naeaiftwqidlfdbqpq.th.jpg

You better be careful posting pictures of Postman Pat on the internet Pete. The cops will be sending a crack anti-terrorist team over to Holland to raid you. The whores in the dam won't be able to walk properly for weeks after the Scottish Cops have been over on holiday.

Guest Dutchy

I was really disappointed at the end of the 'Gollies' from Robertson's Jam. I have about 70 of the things and they are true collectors pieces now.

Whether I can be prosecuted if I try to sell them on is anybodies guess, but I certainly enjoyed colleting them.

Who knows, maybe the law will become more 'justice' oreintated in the future, but I'm not holding my breath.