Stena Line deals for Linfield game - includes match ticket

Guest Dutchy

Stenafuckingline: I've been sailing with them for years to Holland and they've never given me any 'deals'. the price of a ticket has gone through the roof and I'm thinking of going by Eurotunnel.

No point to getting over for the Linfield game, but I just wanted a rant.

My club should be inviting all bears back to our bar afterwards (Old Moat Inn, Dundonald, East Belfast). Details, if it goes ahead, should finalised this Thursday where we will put an advertisement in the Rangers News and Rangers forums.

The club done it the last time and it was a resounding success, so much so that the day made the local and national press in NI.

Looks really nice mate!

oldmoatinn.jpg

Google Maps is the dogs! :D

Food upstairs and downstairs. Upstairs is a restaurant which is very good with reasonable prices, and downstairs is more snack type stuff, for example, chicken goujons and chips with choice of dip for �£3.

Last time the pub put on free grub for all bears. Also, the front you see there was completely covered by the Club Deck Loyal's flag.:D:

And of course there was the customary sash bash:)