Has anybody else noticed?

That the league table on the BBC Scottish Premier League website has been reset to zero points for all teams with the Sheep on top by alpahabet. Not remarkable you might say because it's the close season and were gearing up to the start of the next one. Except, all the other league tables for the whole country, including the Scottish first, second and third divisions remain untouched on their respective pages. Only ours has been reset.

Also, bearing in mind it's the LEAGUE website, it's top line includes two links to Celtics CUP win (the cup has it's own page) and one link, below the two Celtic ones, to our league celebrations. No links to any games or league win compilation summaries or anything daft like that.

Am I just paranoid?

The BBC is rife with bias on almost ALL subjects. The reporting and coverage on their SPL home page swings in roundabouts, but when you watch it over a longer period of time and try to consider a balance it does indeed seem to be slightly biased towards Celtic. I could be wrong, but it seems that way to me.

Guest Dutchy

They are definitely biased. All the commentators and presenters continuously go on about how good septic play, even though they hardly win the title. Sometimes they do mention that Rangers always seem to win the title, but it's never anywhere near the amount of times they praise septics style of play.

Frankly, I don't think they do play that well, consistantly. Certainly not consistantly enough to win the title, but listening to these 'spokesmen' of the BBC, you would think that every game is a joy to watch. I always say that septic played the best football I've ever seen them play during Tommy Burns tenure of porkheid, but I also remind folks that they didn't win the titles during that period with their fancy dan football.