Leggo - the whyte way ahead for rangers

Had my doubts about whyte to start with but the more you get to hear about the man the more I like him. He seems to genuinely care about this great club of ours. And by the way he is attacking anyone who attacks us (Scottish Media, SNP,) and the usual enemy from across the city. We as a support have to be realistic too the days of multi-million spending are gone and I for one feel the better for it all I want is my club run well with a good attacking team on the pitch not to much to ask for. Whyte seems to be the man to do this and keep us where we belong on the top WATP.

Guest Dutchy

He certainly appears to be the 'real deal' and we can only hope that that continues after the excitement honeymoon period. I respect the media and various other organisations have put their oar into Rangers' business, which has nothing to do with them, but I don't remember the SNP attacking us. I don't even remember Craig Whyte attacking the SNP. All I read was that he supports the efforts of the government and the Scottish authorities in what they are trying to do, but he will not accept Rangers fans being singled out.

True, according to Leggo, Rosanne Cuningham has made a blistering attack on bigotry, indicating that it is all one sided, just like our better known enemies, but we may see her choosing to lessen that opinion after Salmond lets he know she's talking bollocks. It's a bit much to brand the whole SNP party with the same mark. It's important in these volitile times to make sure your comments are accurate and not 'offend' anyone with any wild statements, because then we may get a lwa that indeed just targets offence against the Irish catholics. But I doubt it.