Dear Super Allly Oh way oh oway oh way

To be honest I dont have that much of an issue with it. The way in which Wallace gets himself ahead of the LM is good for the team. This allows Papac to play him in and then cover him. Having a full back who overlaps can be just as effective (more so in some cases) than having a winger. And given Papac can also throw in a decent cross we effectively have two guys being able to put the ball in the danger area whilst not losing our defensive rigidity.

If Papac plays at LB then he wont get forward enough, leaving Wallace/Wylde/Ortiz to do it all by themselves. By having Wallace at LB and Papac LM it gives more of a threat from crosses.

Dont get me wrong, I would prefer a proper LM but I dont think Wallace as over-lapping LB and Papac at LM is the worst personnel we could have. Certainly more effective than we have on the other side of the pitch at RB :(

I'd definitely rather have a left winger with fast pace & very good ball skill before playing Papac there. Like I said to Danny on another thread, I think there's a small chance that Papac might feature at LM in European games because McCoist seems to be sort of going with Walter's tactic of playing more than four defenders and Papac can cover for Wallace when he bombs forward, but in the SPL we shouldn't be playing more than four defenders, even against Celtic.