A bit of advice for the Union Bears

The Union Bears will now have Rangers football intelligence on their case.( we've had them for years btw)

So be prepared for them pulling you out pubs for section 60's. Searches and general arse ache that they do to us on big matches (The ICF)

Hopefully that will be all they do as a lot of our lads get their doors knocked by them at 6am warning them to behave if a big game is coming up. If they can't get you at home they'll go to your work which is a nightmare

The last OF game I was at with the ICF I think I had 5 section 60's and moved on from a few pubs. It's a proper pain in the arse. BUT you guys are not there to fight but the cops are with in the law to do all this shit ESP if you are tagged as a ring leader

So be careful what you wish for guys and make sure you think before you make your next move

That's my little bit of advice. I'm sure other "lads" will have advice